PyroScience recently announced the upcoming launch of the innovative AquapHOx platform for various optical oxygen and pH sensors.
The new compact and easy-to-operate AquapHOx loggers are flexible solutions for
- O2, pH, trace O2, ultra-fast O2 & T
- monitoring/logging/long-term deployment
- measurements in oxygen minimum zones
- stand-alone operation in various oceanic and aquatic habitats like open ocean & the deep sea
- for coastal ecosystems like mangroves, estuaries, mudflats, kelp forests, seagrass meadows, salt marshes, intertidal zone, oyster & coral reefs
The long-term loggers are ready-to-use for comfortable stand-alone underwater application and do not require any OEM integration, like our underwater OEM modules.
The new one-device-solution AquapHOx-LX has been already applied successfully in diverse coastal habitats, including coastal water (North Sea, Adriatic Sea) and on a reef flat of the Great Barrier Reef of Australia.