Warning: Sensor signal to low
Not enough signal light reaches the detector of the device.
Is the respective sensor connected to the correct channel of the device?
For contactless sensors: Does the bare optical fiber face the sensor spot/ foil/ dispersed nanoprobes?
- Fiber sensor: The tip/ fiber might be broken or the optical sensor is bleached. In both cases, the sensor needs to be replaced.
- Contactless sensor: Reduce distance between the optical fiber and the sensor spot/ foil
- Nanoparticles: Reduce distance between the optical fiber and the dispersed Nanoparticles and/ or increase the nanoprobe concentration
Warning: Sensor signal out of range
The sensor signal is out of the typical range for this particular calibration point.
- Is the correct Sensor connected to the current channel of the device?
- Is the current sensor in contact with the correct calibration medium?
If yes, please contact PyroScience for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).