OEM Oxygen Meter - PICO2-OEM
- Optical oxygen meter - OEM module
- UART interface
- 1 Oxygen channel
- 1 Temperature channel
- Dimensions 59 x Ø17 mm
- Works in gas (%O2) and in liquids (DO)
- Very low power consumption
- Optional USB adapter cable
The PICO2-OEM is an ultra-compact fiber-optic oxygen meter intended for OEM applications. The technical performance of the PICO2-OEM is identical to the USB-device PICO2 with two principle differences:
(1) The PICO2-OEM additionally offers a temperature port for standard Pt100 temperature sensors for automatic temperature compensation of the oxygen measurements.
(2) The PICO2-OEM has no integrated USB-port, but it offers a standard UART interface for integration in custom electronics. However, we offer an optional USB adapter cable PICO2-USB including a licence for the Pyro Oxygen Logger software. When connected to this USB adapter cable, the PICO2-OEM can be comfortably configured and operated with a PC using the versatile Pyro Oxygen Logger software.
|PICO2-OEM||Fiber-optic oxygen meter, 1 oxygen port, 1 temperature port (solder points for PT100)||on request|
|PICO2-USB||USB adapter cable for PICO2-OEM incl. licence for software "Pyro Oxygen Logger"||290 €|
Available Oxygen Sensors
(Tip Diameter / Length)
|OPROB3||Robust Oxygen Probe (1m cable)
(3 mm / 30 mm)
|<20 s (liquid)
<7 s (gas)
|OPDIP20||Oxygen Dipping Probe (200mm stainless steel)
(3 mm / 200 mm)
|<20 s (liquid)
<7 s (gas)
|OXKIT‑CTL‑PIC||Starter Kit for PICO2 with Contactless Oxygen Sensors (OXFTC, OXSP5, PICFIB2, SPADBAS, OXVIAL4, ADVIAL4). The instrument is not included.||350 €|
* Only EU-Prices shown. Contact us for pricing outside EU. Not for resale.
** Typical response times for 90% signal change (T90).
For liquids: measured for the transition from air into a stirred solution of 1% Na2SO3.
For sensor specifications and response times, please refer to the webpages of the different sensor types.
|Weight||ca. 20 g|
|Dimensions||Ø 17 mm , 59 mm in length|
|Oxygen sensor connector||Screw clamp for fibers with 3mm outer diamter|
|Input Channels||1 for fiber-optic oxygen sensors, 1 Pt100 temperature port (solder points)|
|Measuring Principle||Lifetime detection of REDFLASH luminescence via fiber-optics|
|Excitation Wavelength||620 nm (orange-red)|
|Emmission Wavelength||760 nm (NIR)|
|Max. sampling rate||4 / 20 samples per seconds (with / without temperature compensation)|
|Digital Interface||Serial interface (UART), ASCII communication protocol|
|System requirements||USB, Windows 7/8/10|
|Power supply||3.3 - 5.0 VDC (typ. 3-5mA)|
|Operating / storage temperature||0-50ºC / -10-60ºC|
|Max rel. humidity||Non condensing conditions|
(range / resolution / accuracy)
|-30°C-150°C / 0.02°C / ±0.5°C|